GLAD & Clinical Pilate Timetable @ May ‘18
|2.00-3.00pm||Matt GLAD||Michelle||Matt GLAD|
|3.00-4.00pm||Matt GLAD ED1 & 2|
Clinical Pilates/GLAD Patient Information
******IF 24 HOURS NOTICE IS NOT GIVEN FOR CANCELLATION OF A PILATES/GLAD CLASS THEN A FULL CLASS FEE WIL BE CHARGED******
- All participants require an initial one on one session with a Clinical Pilate/GLAD physiotherapist prior to commencing classes. Please make an appointment with either Amanda, Michelle, Kristy, Ruchi or Hoda for an initial Pilates assessment or Matt for GLAD on 9803 8422
- Patients are only able to commence a class if a Clinical Pilate/GLAD physiotherapist authorizes it and a program is written. If you do not have a program then you will not be permitted to attend the class; no exceptions will be made.
- Formal one on one reassessment for regular attendees is at the discretion of treating Clinical Pilate/GLAD Physiotherapist. This is to ensure the optimal program is designed.
- Formal one on one reassessment is mandatory for participants who have not attended 3 months. This is to ensure an optimal program is written.
- Workcover or TAC patients require written approval from insurer prior to commencing Clinical Pilates. GLAD will be as a private patient only.
- If you either cancel or fail to attend for 3 consecutive classes you will have all future Clinical Pilate/GLAD classes cancelled. This will be advised to you by reception. If you then wish to attend you will need to ring on the day you wish to attend to ascertain if there is a vacancy.
- A rebate can be claimed for Clinical Pilates/GLAD from your private health insurance